If you are looking for a way to upgrade your hair style, you might want to consider HD lace wigs. HD lace is a type of hair extension closure that is made from a fine and transparent lace material that blends seamlessly with your scalp, giving you a natural and flawless hairline. HD lace is different from the traditional Swiss lace, which is thicker and more visible. In this blog, we will tell you everything you need to know about HD lace, and why it is the best choice for your hair styling needs.
1. What is HD lace?
HD lace is a hairpiece that is attached to the top of your head, covering your natural hair and creating a realistic parting. HD lace wigs are usually sewn or glued to a cornrow base, and then blended with hair bundles or a wig to create a full and voluminous hairstyle. HD lace wigs including closure and frontal comes in different sizes, HD lace closure such as 4×4, 5×5, 6×6, 7×7 inches and HD lace frontal 13×4, 13×6 inches, depending on how much coverage you want.
HD lace wigs made from a high-definition lace material, which is finer and more transparent than the regular Swiss lace. HD lace is also softer and more breathable, making it more comfortable to wear. HD lace closure is designed to be undetectable and invisible, as it melts into your skin and matches your complexion. HD lace closure is ideal for creating a natural and flawless hairline, as it mimics the way your hair grows out of your scalp.
2. What are the benefits of HD lace?
HD lace wigs have many advantages over other types of lace closures or frontals, such as:
- HD lace is more realistic and natural-looking, as it creates a seamless transition between your scalp and the hair extension. You don’t have to worry about the lace showing or being detected, as HD lace is invisible and undetectable.
- HD lace is more versatile and flexible, as it allows you to part your hair in any direction you want. You can also style your hair in different ways, such as updos, ponytails, braids, and buns, without exposing the lace or the tracks.
- HD lace is more durable and long-lasting, as it is made from a high-quality lace material that is resistant to shedding, tangling, and tearing. HD lace wigs can last for years, depending on how you take care of it.
- HD lace is more protective and gentle, as it covers your natural hair and prevents it from damage, such as heat, chemicals, and friction. HD lace also helps your natural hair grow healthier and stronger, as it gives it a break from styling and manipulation.
3. How to choose the best HD lace?
If you want to get the best HD lace wigs for your hair, you need to consider some factors, such as:
- The size of the HD lace: You need to choose the size that suits your head and the amount of coverage you want. For example, if you want a smaller and more natural parting, you can go for a 4×4 or 5×5 HD lace closure. If you want a larger and more versatile parting, you can go for a 6×6 or 7×7 HD lace closure. If you’re aiming for added length and volume starting from your hairline, lace frontals such as 13×4, 13×6 are the ideal option for you.
- The texture of the HD lace: You need to choose the texture that matches your hair bundles or wig, and the style you want to achieve. For example, if you want a sleek and straight look, you can go for a straight HD lace. If you want a wavy and curly look, you can go for a body wave, deep wave, or curly HD lace.
- The color of the HD lace: You need to choose the color that blends with your skin tone and your hair color. For example, if you have a light or fair complexion, you can go for a transparent or light brown HD lace. If you have a medium or dark complexion, you can go for a medium brown or dark brown HD lace closure.
4. How to install HD lace?
There are two main methods to install HD lace wigs: sewing and gluing. However you can see at each Vietnamese HD lace that the main method to install them is sewing.
This method involves sewing the HD lace to a cornrow base, and then sewing the hair bundles or the wig to the closure and the rest of the cornrows. This method is more secure and stable, but it takes more time and skill to do. Here are the steps for sewing HD lace:
- Braid your natural hair into cornrows, leaving a small section of hair at the front for the closure.
- Place the HD lace on your head, aligning it with your hairline and the parting you want. Secure it with pins or clips.
- Sew the HD lace to the cornrow base, using a curved needle and thread. Make sure to sew along the edge of the lace, and not through it, to avoid damaging the lace.
- Cut off the excess lace, leaving a small margin around the hairline. Be careful not to cut too close to the hair, as it may cause shedding or balding.
- Sew the hair bundles or the wig to the closure and the rest of the cornrows, using the same technique as above.
- Style your hair as desired, using a comb, a brush, a curling iron, or a flat iron.
5. How to take care of HD lace?
To keep your HD lace wigs looking good and lasting long, you need to take proper care of it. Here are some tips for maintaining your HD lace:
- Wash your HD lace regularly, using a mild shampoo. Avoid using harsh chemicals or products that may damage the lace or the hair. Gently massage the shampoo into the hair, and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Do not rub or twist the hair, as it may cause tangling or shedding.
- Dry your HD lace naturally, using a towel or a hair dryer. Do not expose the lace or the hair to direct heat or sunlight, as it may cause fading or frizzing. Gently pat the hair with a towel, and let it air dry. If you use a hair dryer, use a low or medium heat setting, and keep a safe distance from the lace and the hair.
- Comb or brush your HD lace gently, using a wide-tooth comb or a paddle brush. Start from the ends, and work your way up to the roots. Do not pull or tug the hair, as it may cause breakage or shedding. Detangle any knots or snags with your fingers or a comb.
- Style your HD lace carefully, using a curling iron, a flat iron, or a hot comb. Do not use too much heat or too often, as it may damage the lace or the hair. Use a heat protectant spray or serum before styling, and adjust the temperature to a low or medium setting. Do not apply heat directly to the lace, as it may melt or burn.
- Store your HD lace properly, using a wig stand or a mannequin head. Do not fold or crush the lace or the hair, as it may cause creasing or tangling. Keep your HD lace in a cool and dry place, away from dust, moisture, and direct sunlight.
6. Where to buy HD lace?
If you are looking for the best HD lace wigs, you need to look no further than Natural Hair Vietnam. Natural Hair Vietnam is a leading brand of hair extensions and wigs, offering high-quality HD lace made from 100% raw human hair. Natural Hair Vietnam’s HD lace is handcrafted by skilled staff, using traditional techniques and methods. Natural Hair Vietnam’s HD lace is sourced from the finest hair donors in Vietnam, who have healthy and natural hair that is free from chemicals, dyes, or treatments. Natural Hair Vietnam’s HD lace is soft, smooth, shiny, and tangle-free, giving you the best hair experience ever.
In the world of hair styling, HD Lace has indeed become a game-changer. Natural Hair Vietnam is not just providing closures – we are delivering a hair styling experience that transcends expectations.